If you’re looking to start a career in Interactive Development and have a passion for the Internet, the Digital Content Internship at Modea is the right place for you. Working here will allow you to take part in creating content solutions for high profile projects, build portfolio pieces from globally recognizable brands, learn creative design and development methodologies, and work as part of our Content Development team. Did we mention that you’d be working on projects for our Fortune 500, globally recognizable clients?
Modea won Best Culture in Ad Age because we hire exceptional people who are passionate about what they do and are driven to succeed. Modeans are smart, engaged, and motivated to create the best work for our clients. Building digital brand experiences is our core, our clients are our partners, and the outcome is a harmony of technological brilliance and creative inventiveness. Being a young agency keeps us fresh and innovative and we are looking to add to our team. That is where you come in.
During an internship at Modea, you will be mentored and coached by top developers who have a vested interest in seeing you succeed. As you prove yourself, your responsibilities will increase, and when you’re ready to kick-start your professional career, whether it be at Modea or elsewhere, we’ll be your biggest advocate.
- Image creation, batching, resizing, and optimization
- Develop interactive applications in Flash, ActionScript 3.0, and XML
- Create HTML content for websites and emails
- Provide content support to the Design and Technology teams
- Contribute ideas and solutions to your project team
- Support and train other team members
- Your attention to detail is paramount; technical skills alone are not enough
- You have experience in Flash and XML
- You are actively pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Interactive Design, BIT, or an Information Systems-related field
- You are in tune with web technologies
- Must be eligible to work in the US at our offices in Blacksburg, VA